The LCPAA uses Ticketracker as a convenient means of allowing you to pay your student's quota (Performing Arts classes, Marching Band, Show Choir, Winter Guard and Percussion fees, etc). There will be a convenience fee of $.75 for each payment under $10 and $1.00 plus 3% for all payments over $10. Presently, we do not support payment for spirit items and other extras. If you do not know your quota balance, please call the Performing Arts office at (317) 964-7553 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student quotas can also be paid by check or cash in person in the Performing Arts office (enter through door 11 at Lawrence Central HS), or you can mail a check made out to LCPAA to:
Lawrence Central Performing Arts Dept.
7300 East 56th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46226
Instructions to Make Online Quota Payments with Ticketracker
Once you have arrived at the Ticketracker website, use the following instructions to complete your payment.
- Click Add To Cart:
2. Enter the amount of your payment in the Price box and click Save. At this time, we are not able to provide a current balance due. Please call or email the Performing Arts office (contact information above) to request your balance.
3. Enter Parent Name, Email Address, and Student Name, then click Save.
4. If you are ready to make your payment, click Checkout. (If you are making separate payments for additional students, click Continue Shopping, Quota Fees, then Add to Cart. Enter the information for the additional student.)
5. Enter the credit card information and contact information on the Checkout page.
6. Click Purchase at the bottom of the page. A payment receipt will appear on the screen.